The previous approach to communication pretesting was in need of an update. The methods and criteria to assess communication assets had to be better adapted to the social/digital media strategy. The new pretesting system had to be more efficient and more agile, and offer inspiring pointers to optimise communications.
- An agency briefing was developed with involvement of the international and diverse stakeholder group.
- Identifikation von potenziellen Agenturpartnern und Kandidaten-Vorauswahl.
- Definition von Entscheidungskriterien und Kommunikation an interne & externe Stakeholder.
- Analysis of project proposals and invitation of a small number of potential partners.
- After the agency presentation, a decision workshop was hosted to facilitate the partner selection.
Outcome and Impact
- Within three months, the pretesting approach was redeveloped and a new partner was found.
- The new approach required less investment and offered greater flexibility to react to changing communication strategies.
- The revised approach was reviewed with every new campaign, and only after three years adjustments were required.