Determining reasons for variations in purchase frequency and shopping cart size and using these insights to develop activities to retain customers.
- Working with a specialist agency to carry out customer journey interviews and analyses.
- Identification of the most important journey types, user expectations, key moments, and touchpoints to improve the customer experience and address pain points.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders to establish strategic implications.
- Hosting a range of workshops to introduce strategic adjustments and to derive potential measures.
- Testing revised promotional tools.
Outcome and Impact
- Introduction of a holistic approach towards customer experience thinking and behaviour.
- Reprioritisation of non-seasonal key moments for ongoing strategic service development.
- Realignment of sales promotion measures to suit user expectations in different journey types.
- Focus on switcher-specific KPIs to measure loyalty improvement.